For Private Chuckwagon events for groups of 20 or more, please contact Phyllis at (806) 672-9256
Testimonials from Corporate Groups, Families, and Children’s groups are available. We are proud to say that our clientele are extremely happy with the old-fashioned, historic, and memorable experience that we provide to our groups. Please allow us to serve you, and your friends.
Delicious food, ranch setting, cowboy and cowgirl entertainment – a true western experience at beautiful Los Cedros Ranch on the Northeast rim of Palo Duro Canyon.
- Chuckwagon Style Meal
- Cowboy Music Entertainment
- Activities for the Little Wranglers and Little Cowgirls!
- Working Cowboy History and Skills Demonstration
- Authentic Chuckwagon History and Viewing
- History of Palo Duro Canyon, The Horse, Apache and Comanche Indians, The Spanish, Charles Goodnight, The Cowboy Way, Chuckwagon, and…priceless ranch experience!
- Great photo opportunities on ranch, with horses, Western Stuff, and with Western views
*Children 3 and under are free if accompanied by parent or guardian! Ages 4-8 half price. (unless children’s group event)
**We also offer private chuckwagon meals at Los Cedros Ranch and other locations. Please speak with us for details and special pricing on these events. Additional Cowgirl menu selections are available. We aim to please!
Horseback Riding options available during Chuckwagon events
- $59.00 for 45 minute experience (instruction, and riding)
- $79.00 for 2 hour experience (instruction and riding)